- The CIA is responsible for gathering intelligence and carrying out covert operations outside the US.
- The FBI is responsible for internal counterintelligence and federal criminal investigations.
- The NSA is responsible for gathering intelligence specifically from communications networks.
- Homeland Security is responsible for counter-disaster and disaster response operations, mainly terrorism and natural disasters.
- DOD is the department of defense, the government body that oversees the armed forces and several intelligence agencies (including the NSA and DIA).
- The DIA is the Defense Intelligence Agency, which is responsible for intelligence specifically regarding military affairs.
- The DEA is the Drug Enforcement Administration. They are somewhat like a drug-specific FBI.
“What if you’re really good it?”
“That would be awesome.”
“What if you suck at it?”
“That would be awesome, too.”
And that’s how you tell a story! 😀
.97 = Clearance (Need to get rid of it asap, that product no longer is being carried)
.95 = Push To Clear (GONE WHEN GONE, basically store doesnt want it anymore)
.96 = Open Box (Open box, its been opened and discounted)
.99 = Retail price
However, several huge orders that were based on the Fed’s decision were placed on Chicago exchanges 2-3 milliseconds after 2 pm. How did this happen?
Offcourse all of us know how to tie our shoes, but majority doesn’t know how to do it right! 🙂
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
~ Leonardo da Vinci